Lexington man charged with attempted murder, sexual assault from 2009 | News
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Police in High Point say they have charged a Lexington man in connection to an attempted murder and sexual assault from 2009.
Bobby Lee Gordon Jr., 38, faces charges of attempted murder, first degree sex offense, first degree kidnapping, attempted first degree rape and assault by strangulation.
Police say the charges are based on suspect descriptions from three recent investigations into indecent exposure.
The case was reportedly reopened based on the connection and police say probable cause was used to charge Gordon.
Upcoming Events near Lexington
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Drones made at Wake Forest University used to study environment
- Winston-Salem doctors testing cap to prevent hair loss in chemo patients
- Jury continues deliberations in Forsyth Co. death penalty murder case
- State elections board approves Forsyth majority early voting plan
- Students spend spring break building houses for Habitat